Friday, June 06, 2008

Mar's big 3-O

Marilyn's birthday was on the 22nd May so you can imagine how late this post is :p But although this post is soooo late, I know Mar wouldn't mind it because she knows how much I love her!

This beautiful bride went for her gown-fitting on the 19 June & so we decided to surprise her with a birthday cake.
Mr & Mrs Pek
See those 3 big conspicuous candles on the cake!
Know why Mar had that expression? We reminded her about the big 3-O :p Welcome to the 30s club, babe!
My dearies
All except Meg that's joining the club soon :p It's about time! I am getting bored alone here. (I'll probably be trashed by them after they've read this)
Meg's our little princess
The loving couples
They were unaware that we were clowning behind :p
Meg's getting pretty good at handling the camera
On the day of Mar's photoshoot, I was in the vicinity & I couldn't help popping into the studio to check out the gorgeous bride.
Naughty bride caught smoking

Behind the scene


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...