Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Awesome threesome!!!

I had wanted a very quiet birthday this year with minimal fuss and minimal money spent on me. Hence, I did not organize a birthday celebration and especially not clubbing. But like the saying goes, 'don't count your chickens till they are hatched'. My birthday was neither fuss free nor cost saving.

This is the 1st part of my birthday celebration. There will be more posts on more celebrations as soon as I can finish churning them out :p (Told you it wasn't fuss free ......)

Joey's birthday was on the 12th and so we went down to Movida for her post-birthday celebration & somehow I was pulled in for my pre-birthday celebration as well -_-""
Happy birthday babe!
Ken was there with me too (& thank God for that!!!)
I love Dionne's tan! (How I miss mine ......)
My gorgeous colleagues (/ex-colleague)
Dionne, Diana & Joey - do you remember us from our 'back to school' pics?
I can't believe I'm the fairest! *sob*Dionne's infamous armpit - she's got a series of photos showing them off :p
It was a night of non-stop flamings
Sweetheart patiently sitting at the side waiting for me while I partied.
Paul is the other birthday boy. He shares the same birthday as me! Those born on 17th June totally rocks!!! (That goes for you too, Kangwei :p)
Met pretty Jacelyn for the 1st time :)
And it's time for the cake!Good things comes in 3s (that goes for age as well - so dear Ju, you have to wait for another year for the real good things to come ok? Hahaha~~~) Paul commented in FB that he looks like a leering monkey but when all he wanted to do was blow the candles! Haha ...... if he had kept mum about it, I wouldn't have noticed :pCan you tell I was about to K.O. soon? I was in & out of the club in record time (erm ....... give it about 2hrs?) - so embarrassing!Here's Joey forcing herself on Noel :p
Miss having you around in the office :(
Dionne the sex kitten .......
Sorry guys but it's not as kinky as you thought. It's purely an angle thinggy. Joey's making a victory sign while Dionne's sticking out her tongue :p
Having fun on the dance floor ..........
But not forgetting to cam whore at the same time
Got dragged back from the dance floor by Noel to drink yet another flaming & that spelt my doom. When I went back to work, I confessed to Noel that I had no inkling how I left the dance floor & then ended up sitting on the sofa before I went home. He recounted & I was finally able to fill up the missing bits. (Missing bits = drink flaming :p) Arghhh ........ I am so going to swear off alcohol! (Hee~ for the month of June?)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday!

    Looks like you had a good time and looking forward to reading your 2nd part of the celebration :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...