Monday, May 01, 2006

Shop till drop

It's a tiring tiring day. We have been out shopping the entire day in town with Aunty Mary and Chermaine. Tedious because Meg was complaining that she's tired every other few steps and we have to think of ways to cajole her to keep her going. Ken has retired to the room succumbing to headache and I think I am going to do the same as I can feel a headache coming on too. Wow shopping can be serious business......

Naughty Woofie has bitten a hole through his bedding. I spotted him sticking his head through the hole just before we left the house.


My sweethearts in Pacific Plaza


Taking a pic with the cute stuff animals outside of NYDC in Wheelock Place

Beats me where she learned all those poses from

Urghhh..... her weight is quite beyond me now

Outside Indochine in Wisma Atria

Finally peace for the both of us while Meg is caught up with watching the fishes
Waiting for a cab outside Ngee Ann City. Hmmm..... I wonder what is so interesting?
Found Woofie holed up underneath his bedding when we got back. Sigh. He never uses it as a proper bed.
Coming out from hiding

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...