Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Marilyn's birthday

Just got back from the KTV but as I have so much photos to show you, so thought that I'll just blog a bit before heading for bed. It's Marilyn's birthday yesterday (I love you sweetie!!!) and in honour of her birthday, we met up today and after dinner, headed to a karaoke. Kelly is sick and so she couldn't join us. I sure hope she gets well soon. (Poor girl, just like me, she's always falling sick.) Other than the 3 of us, our respective boyfriends were there too. Quite unusual to have all of us gather like that. A real pity that I didn't have my camera with me. The good news is that the girls brought theirs and the bad news is I don't know how long it will take them to upload it. *hint hint* Hahaha...... Anyway, Happy Birthday Mar! I am so looking forward to our next outing.

Okay now this is where the photos bit comes in. Took loads of them over the weekend. We were in *surprise surprise* Devils Bar on Friday. Ken was there to meet his camp mates and I dragged Ju down to accompany me. It's the very first time we've clubbed by ourselves. Poor Ju must have been completely bored by me.

And on Saturday (as usual after a full day's of work), Ken & I went to watch a Dick Lee's musical, "Man of Letters". The producer was my ex-boss and gave me complimentary tickets to the show. Got one of the best seats in the house ;) I love musicals but it's been a long while since I last saw one. (Last was Forbidden City.) All that I am watching now seems to be shows like Disney World on Ice and Hi-5. Tickets are awfully expensive (and I only want the best seats), therefore I have rationed myself and prioritized Meg's needs first.


Sunday was the most special day of all. Special because it's Woofie's first proper outing and that's where he learnt to swim as well! We met up in sentosa with Nelly and her dogs, Sparky and Milo, both Jack Russels and also Kennon and Christa with their dog, Xiao Bai, a Maltese. I had as much fun as Woofie had, I believe.

Once again Happy Birthday Marilyn darling! *Muacks*




Pretty! Pretty!

One sweet couple

Two sweet couple

Ken's camp mates (Don't ask me what are they up to)

Simon & Tommy (We miss them so!)

Sitting in NUS Cultural Centre before the start of the musical. I insisted on taking a pic even though we are not allowed cameras in there. In the end, I was cautioned by the ushers. So unglam..... *blush*

A high spirited Megan on the way to Sentosa

Trying to take a family pic albeit a blur one

Check out all the dogs! It's truly doggies haven there.

Woofie simply lies there while Ken heaps sand on him. (Don't comment that we're cruel because we took care not to hurt him and we know how much we love our baby boy.)

Now is Xiao Bai's turn to undergo sand spa

Picture perfect! (We have everyone smiling nicely into the camera, Woofie included.)

The proud daddy & mummy of woofie
Woofie's a natural when it comes to swimming. This is his first few attempts in the water. We need not even coax him in.

A sand covered Woofie

Really shagged after the whole day of fun


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...