Friday, May 12, 2006

A family of bangs

I have got bangs now!!!

Yeah I cut my hair. Uniz wanted to get rid of her dregs and I wanted to straighten my hair, so we went to my hair stylist in Bugis yesterday. I was actually contemplating cutting my hair (the recent style that Constance Song is sporting). But everyone seems dead against it. Dying for a change, I decided to have bangs instead. This time influenced by that pretty Taiwanese compere/ singer - don't know her name though. (But I look nothing at all like her, of course.)

I am having mixed feelings about my new hairstyle - both liking it and hating it at the same time. I think Meg loves my new do though. She wants to cut hers after seeing what I did to mine. Thinking that it'll look quite cool with both mother and daughter sporting the same hairstyle, I asked my mum to cut hers too.
Likewise, I have got mixed feelings about hers too. But thank God, she loves it! She's extremely thrilled that she's looking very much like me. Hahaha..... She's so sweet, isn't she?

Take a look at the photos and tell me what you think ok?



Can you see the steam coming out from Uniz's head? We kept taking photos trying to capture the steam but never really succeeded. The salon people must have thought we were nuts.

This is me sitting there for 4 hours
Here's the new me. Tell me tell me what you think!! Gong gong or not huh?
Uniz looking seemingly normal from the front. But it's really mohawk at the back.
My mum was extremely reluctant to cut off Meg's long long fringe
Here it goes!

Too late to reverse it now!
Both of our faces looking very round :(
Ken with the 2 gong gongs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...