Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Resignation

I have decided.
I am resigning. I am moving on to greener pasture (at least I think it is). The new job will not be as glam as the one that I have now nor the same showy title. But I guess it will be better in the long run.
It is with a leading pharmaceutical company and I will be doing sales this time round. I am flattered that they are taking me in spite of my very limited sales experience. I have heard that they had interviewed more than 40 candidates for this.
My current company has been really nice and trying very hard to retain me. They even unbelievably matched the pay that the other company is offering me. It's quite a huge jump I must say. I was caught in such an awful dilemma for the past week trying to decide where to go.
But now I have decided. This will be the path that I will take.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...