Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Meg's 9th birthday - Sakae Sushi

There's no birthday party for Meg this year (cos I'm lazy ....... bleah~~) & so we celebrated it for her in her favourite restaurant - Sakae Sushi.

In my opinion (Meg's too), the best thing in Eastpoint Mall is Sakae Sushi. Having it in such close proximity to us means that we have easy access to yummy economical japanese fare all the time. We're there frequently to satiate our cravings. Besides dad abhors going anywhere far for dinner, so Sakae Sushi was perfect!

Must-haves


Meg's ♥

Meg's even bigger ♥ - She thinks that they've got one of the best ramen around!
Only pic of Erykca & apparently she thinks that this is the best pic ever taken of her *speechless*
Staring daggers at me when all I did was merely take 1 second of her time away from her ramen to pose *pfttt*
The apple of my eyes
Haha ....... unknowingly got caught on cam nagging at Meg! (My aunty side :p)
Beautiful self-decorated cake from The Icing Room
Officially 9!!!
Taking it super seriously when making a wish. I love this photo!
She's growing up too fast ....... slow down!
Their lil' ☀
Happy birthday once again my sweetie pie. Always remember that I love you more than life itself ♥♥♥


SAKAE SUSHI
http://www.sakaesushi.com.sg/
Eastpoint Mall
3 Simei Street 6
#04-11 Singapore 528833
Tel: 6781 6281
Opening Hours:
11:30am - 10:00pm daily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...