Saturday, August 11, 2007

The Bourne Ultimatum

Just got back from watching The Bourne Ultimatum. Well what should I say about it? I really don't know because I fell asleep! Wahaha ........... Actually Iwas not the only one that fell asleep. When Juliana looked across the entire row, many of us were asleep. Starting from me, then Elyn, Erik and finally Andrew. It must have been quite a sight. The only exception was Ken. But poor Ken was caught between me and Elyn. He says that I was twitching (muscle spasm) and Elyn was talking in her sleep that he was unable to concentrate fully on the show. Haha ......... It's sooooo funny!
But well to give the movie credit, I have to admit that it's not my kind of show. I saw Bourne Supremacy but didn't watch Bourne Identity, so naturally in this ending, I have no inkling what the entire story is about. I think I like Supremacy better but Ken thinks that this Ultimatum is good. In any case, still not my cup of tea :p

Just read Jamie's blog and stole some photos from there at the same time :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...