Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Leto's 1!

My favourite niece has turned 1! I can't believe it, it seems like only yesterday that I was comforting a crying infant in my arms. And now in a blink of an eye, she's already 1. It's so sad that we didn't get to see her in her different growing phases nor with her on her very 1st birthday.

I am just so glad that we're going to see her soon! Hee ......... Yeah, the entire family will be flying down to London and Prague during end September to attend Uniz's wedding. It's going to be held in a castle! How romantic........... *Coos*

I can hardly wait!

Not so little anymore. She can walk now!
They baked a teddy bear cake for her the night beforeDigging into it with her hands
Check out that tummy!She's absolutely thrilled to receive her pressiesLook at that grin! *melts*Vainpot ...... Haha! (must be inherited from me :p)
Look at how chubby she's grown :D
These few pics are totally Uniz! That's how I remembered her when she's young.
She can lift 1 eyebrow!
Adorable little angel. Happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...