Sunday, October 15, 2006

Aunty Mary's birthday

We celebrated Aunty Mary's birthday last night in the Thai Village Restaurant in Changi Village. And as always, I always enjoy myself when out with Ken's family.
I want to take this opportunity to say a big thank you to Aunty Mary (and of course Uncle Thomas too). She's one of the most amazing lady (and one amazing cook) that I have ever met. I don't think I will ever meet anyone with as big a heart as hers. Aunty Mary has helped me in so many ways and I will forever be indebted to her kindness. I am grateful that she has never judged me and instead welcome both Megan and me with open arms.
Happy birthday Aunty and I wish you all the best the world can give you because you deserve nothing but the best!
When I first met Ken, I thought that was one of the best thing that has happened to me but unbeknownst, there's a bonus to meeting Ken - Aunty Mary and rest of his family (extended families included). But well, some girls have all the luck! :p



Aunty Mary looking very radiant


Cutting the cake


A beautiful family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...