Wednesday, August 17, 2005

A rainy sunday

Remember when I said on Sunday, I couldn't make it for suntanning cos it was raining. I eventually did!!!

Both Meg & I had a hard time dragging my sis, Erica, out of bed. (banging on the door, yelling at the top of our voices...) It was already 4pm when I finally made it to the pool. (yah 4pm still sleeping??!!) Well at that hour, it hardly qualifies as suntanning, but at least I did manage to get there.

We managed to spend a nice quiet Sunday afternoon frolicking in the water. The good time didn't last for long though, cos it started to rain an hour later. But despite that, I believe that everyone of us had a pretty good time. =)

precious Megan posing

now my turn to pose

bikini babes ;)

Erica & Megan


they were busy enjoying themselves in the water, while I was having a good time on dry land taking pics of them.


Meg & her sweet sweet smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...