Sunday, September 19, 2010

Selamat datang ke Langkawi Part I

We had a short getaway to Langkawi over the long Hari Raya weekends. But I don't think I can elaborate much more cos I'm kinda zombiefied from sorting out the pics for this post. All in all, I had a terrific time with terrific photos to show for it too.


Meg's awfully excited about the trip!
Arrived on Air Asia



Poor Daryl was stuck in the back with all the luggages
Meg having a go with the Nex5
Our 1st stop was lunch at the Oriental Village
Everywhere was closed as it was Hari Raya. The sole remaining eatery that's opened served only curries & burgers.
I think it's a good thing that the iphone was invented cos it gave me a legitimate reason to camwhore while everyone played with their phones


Next is off to the cable car ride
Most awesome view!


Mad ♥ this shot
Amrish & Ben
I spotted a colourful bug which suddenly became everybody's photography obsession




Meg loves taking pics of my side profile


Totally exhausted by the climb & the walk
I nearly died climbing these stairs but now looking at the photos, it was all worth it =)
Hurried to the seaside to catch the sunset


I only have 3 words to describe it's beauty - O.M.G.


The next few photos were all taken by Meg. I think she's got quite a flair for it!
♥♥♥ this pic taken by Elise
So engrossed with taking photos that I didn't even realise Elise took a snapshot of me
I think this is my personal favourite
While I busied with my cam, the rest were busy uncovering the creatures hiding in the seabed during low tide.
Got Joanne & Ray to pose for me
Belinda, Elise & Cheryl savouring the moment
Unforgettable memories
Daryl creating his masterpiece
When I turned back for a parting shot just before we left, the sky had turned into a gorgeous kaleidoscope of colours


Last stop was dinner - check out Meg's empty plate & you'll have an idea of how tasty the food was.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...