Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Life's a bed of roses


Just felt the need to let off some steam here before I suffer a melt-down. Been sick as a dog for the past 1 week now & recovery is taking just too damn long. What's worse is that I'm so doped up half the time - flu medicine, cough mixtures, heavy-duty painkillers. (Just too bad that I'm allergic to almost all painkillers & even panadol.)

Meg's exam dates are edging closer & on top of coaching Meg in her work, I am worrying about my sales figures since it's sales closing tomorrow. Plus it seems that no one else in the house is qualified enough to clean Pillow's pee tray. Responsibilities ...... responsibilities ....... never-ending responsibilities ..........

Totally sux but can't complain much since the responsibilities' all mine alone. Don't get me wrong, I love my life but just not right now.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...