Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The loafing oaf


You know what I love doing most? Doing nothing.

You would never in a million years guess that me, Esther Low, is the slackest slob you would ever meet. What wouldn't I give to do nothing but laze around the house. If I can get away with it, I wouldn't even wash up and spend the entire day in my comfy jammies. I would get up really late, lie on the sofa and watch TV; read the papers; read a book; snooze a little (or maybe a lot); dabble with Facebook (Wandal says I'm a FB addict :p); blog perhaps; and dang, I might even throw in a shower if the mood is right :p

I have decided that I am going to start indulging myself. I wouldn't want to get out of the house if I can help it. I am going to do what I love. Damn, I am even seriously contemplating taking leave for the next few days to indulge in doing ................ nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...