Friday, November 24, 2006

Pyelonephritis

Thank you for all your concerns and the visits. I am sorry to have worried you all. I will try to take better care of myself from now on.
And for those who doesn't have a clue what I'm going on about, my long absence was because I was hospitalized. I was sworn off computer for about 2 weeks now. I even had to put a stop to my favourite online game. I was just too sick and feverish to sit up. I had Pyelonephritis - infection of the kidney. There's still pain at my kidney region but otherwise the intravenous antibiotics pretty much took care of everything.
After 4 days in the hospital, I am finally back home and well enough to blog (back on Tuesday actually). Well it wasn't all bad news when I was admitted. The great news is that I have lost a fair bit of weight (which I am piling back on slowly but surely. *depressing*). The other good thing is that I will be on an extremely long break. To be precise, it's till 4th Dec'06 - hospitalisation leave. Albeit an undeserved break.
I had initially thought of going back to work earlier because it's month end and I'm worried about my sales target. But I learned that I had already hit my year-to-date quota while I was lying in the hospital and so my boss told me to just take a good rest. Yooohoooo!!!! Great job, great boss, what else can I ask for? (*crosses fingers* worried that I might just jinx myself by saying that.)
Oh and great colleagues too. A big big thank you to Michelle who's slogging it out alone, taking on my share of work while I laze. I promise to make it up to you girl :p
Alright that's about as long as I can bear sitting in front of the pc for now. Talk to you peeps again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...