Thursday, November 09, 2006

Housework

Ken was running late when he took his shirt out of the wardrobe and realised that it's wrinkled. Since the maid was not around, I took it and ironed for him.
As I was ironing, Meg happened to walk into the room. She gave me an incredulous look and then said "Mum, are you ironing?!" (Which obviously I am.) "I thought you were kak kak (the maid)." Geez...........
Has it been that long since I last ironed or did housework? Well come to think of it, I don't think Meg had ever seen me iron clothes before so I can hardly blame her :p
That's not the end of the story though. She seems to like what she just saw and proceeded to tell me that she likes me to do everything, things like washing and ironing, for DaDa, Woofie and her. This time it was me who gave her an incredulous look and told her a big NO!
That was such a scary thought ................ *shudders*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...