Thursday, November 02, 2006

Jonathan's, Raymond's, Chang's & Kelly's birthday

I can't believe it. I am sick again in less than 2 weeks. Down with the usual stuff - fever, cough and runny nose. The only difference is that I have got a severely inflammed throat. It's so bad that I can barely talk and when I do, I sound like I am croaking. I went to see the doctor yesterday and was on MC but went back to work today. However by the looks of it, I will probably need to take the day off tomorrow again. Thank God for an understanding boss. If not, I would have been out of a job by now :p

Even more horrid is that PMS is here, so I tend to gorge myself with food. Whatever little weight that I have lost in the past month has all come undone. Now I am fat, bloated and pimply. Plus my back is peeling really bad from the wakeboarding session. And tomorrow is Gen Shen's wedding! *Sob* There goes all the halter necks, tubes and spaghetti straps ............... What in the world am I going to wear then??!! *horrified*

Sigh ........ guess we'll come to it when tomorrow comes then.

I took a little bit longer this time to upload the photos from Saturday because there's just too many. Well finally it's up. But my brain's about as clogged as my nose, so I'll just give you a running commentary as we go along.


Saturday was also Jonathan's birthday and we celebrated it at a nice seaside colonial bungalow called Beaulieu House
Aunty Jac got all the kids to wear bandana (is that what it's called?)

Playing dog & bone
Meg's painfully shy


Meg likes her new look so much


My 2 sweeties


Why are they huddled together?
Ah..... Treasure hunt
Jon turns 9

waiting for the rest to gather


Singing the birthday song


Super duper cool folks

Spotted a beehive and Meg got all excited


I look incredibly short!
Waiting for Marilyn and Kelly to pick us up in a cab to go to Devils Bar


Totally bored and can't resist taking photos of myself :p


The early birds. Maggie was there too but again she doesn't want me to post the pic. It's strange how the pretty girls always think they're not pretty enough and the not too good-looking ones think that they are.


While we're still sober. Decided to drink tonight so none of us drove.


Jamie's car being judged in the Duke Affair. I so hope she wins.

Kelly's really busy running around and so left Mar & me to entertain ourselves with the camera

The fun FJC peeps

The 2 Mr. Funnies of FJC - Marvin and the birthday boy, Raymond

Jamie, Jermaine & Mar
Guys group pic
Now the girls
Ju finally arrived

Notice how Ju has to squat down to accomodate

I love them!

The 2 darlings that I haven't seen for so long
Noelle & Miko

It's been ages since we last took a group pic together

3 from FJC celebrating their birthdays too - Chang, Raymond & Black Cat (beats me what's her real name)

Now's our darling's turn to cut the cake
Not knowing that we bought a cake, Noelle & Miko bought a cake too. And it's exactly the same cake! Haha.... great minds think alike.

Birthday boy and girl

Raymond requested to take a pic with all the babes but think he just doesn't have the luck cos all the pics turned out blurred

The 2 jie meis
Our favourite guys - Tommy & Simon

I wonder if it's Kelly's or Ken's birthday

Now Noelle and Ju

I also want
As the night wears on and many many drinks later, all of us were wasted, as demonstrated by Chang here

And things got raunchy

A birthday kiss

Miss you Noelle!

Ju must chap ji ka

Better
Kawaii!!

Finally the inevitable stripping

PHOTO GALLERY: Duke Affair II

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...