Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Wherever my pink boots take me - Madame Tussauds & Tao, Las Vegas

I'm having the irrepressible urge to finish blogging about my USA trip ASAP. God knows it's taken long enough. But more than that, I needed to get it out of my system. Reminisce? Exorcise? *shrugs* Whatever.
If you guys are going to Las Vegas, make sure you buy your discounted show tickets & even food vouchers from 'Tix 4 Tonight' booths.
Bought our discounted lunch vouchers for Planet Hollywood
They have SINGAPORE noodles on their menu!!!
Bought discounted tix for Madame Tussauds too
How I wish I can bring Johnny Depp home with me ♥♥♥
Playboy bunnies??!
We zipped through most of it cos we can't wait to go shopping
Souveniors


Stocked up on NARS while in Sephora
Then it's off to watch my favourite musical of all time - Phantom of the Opera
Dinner was at the most happening place in Vegas - Tao Asian Bistro & Nightclub
 Kim Kardashian & many celebrities frequently patronize this joint when they're in Vegas.
Ambience aside, the food was amazing. Asian fushion but too bad that it's too dark for the pics to look good.
Best buds - let's stay this way always
Pretty mommas
It's a good thing we had dinner there or we'd never be able to gain access into the club. The line in was absolutely snaking!
Look closely - the girls were NOT nude!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...