Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Wherever my pink boots take me - Gilroy Premium Outlets, CA

I am pleased to announce that this is the last of my USA post! Woot! Blogged from April till December. Gosh ……. that took me more than half a year to churn this out :p Thanks for tahaning (bearing) with me people :)

Dim Sum breakfast in Chinatown

All ready for battle in Gilroy Premium Outlets. Last buy!

The insane amount of gels & lotions that I purchased from Bath & Body Works

Most of them sacrificed lunch for shopping but it's the other way round for me :p

Mission accomplished & I was completely knackered!

Dinner time

I swear I never had that much Chinese food in my entire life as compared to those past few days in USA

We simply can't resist even though food was coming out through our noses. We're only human afterall.
-
I don't understand why their pizzas tastes so much yummier. Seeing that it was our last night, we just had to have one last pizza. Don't ask me how we managed to stuff everything in.

After all those food the night before, the first thing that we did when we woke up was to eat again. Looking back, it's no wonder I look like I do now. Sigh ……..

Getting ready for our long haul flight back, hence the bare faces. I'll let you in on a secret. I have perfect eyesight :p Sssshhhh…..

Guess what we did when we reached the airport? EAT AGAIN! Overdosed on Chinese food & thus we were over the moon to see a Japanese restaurant. I can't get enough of the Bud Light, so one last bottle before I say my goodbye.

Transited in Korea's Incheon International Airport. Joe & I had been talking about Korea's authentic kimchi for the longest time. We had less than an hour to spare & so while the rest made a dash to the duty free shops, Joe & I made a beeline for the restaurant. 

Haha ….. but guess what? I managed to gobble everything down in record time & even found time to grab some facial masks! *happiness*

Came home to the warmest welcome from Meg. I feel so loved!

Blogging about the USA trip is bittersweet. What fond memories they are. I'm sure going to miss everyone some of the awesome folks in Pfizer. Well, it was fun while it lasted but I guess it's time to move on.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...