Saturday, December 03, 2011

The boat with no oars - part II

The previous post must have seemed inexplicably bizarre to most. Erykca asked me where I plagiarized the passage from. *rolls eyes* It's all me by the way :p. 

The past few days had been one hell of an emotional roller-coaster ride - feeling high & low all at the same time. This mixture of emotions was a weird sensation. Really exhilarated but yet can't help feeling that lingering sourish sensation at the pit of my stomach (which I'm pretty sure it's not gastric reflux)

Be it those directly affected or those indirectly affected, I believe everyone grew up (or is 'sober up', more apt?) a little from the experience. 

I'm feeling calmer now as the dust settles. I hope this is so for the rest too. You know when they say 'when one door closes, the other opens' & that 'everything happens for a reason'? As cliché as it sounds, I'm a 100% believer. 船到桥头自然直. Life works in mysterious ways, have faith & everything will fall into the right place. 

The world in front of us is full of endless possibilities. Watch me shine.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...