Thursday, April 29, 2010

Houston, we have a problem

I'm doing something seriously wrong. I shouldn't have to be sitting here till midnight almost every other night going through Meg's homework with her.

It's not just homework. It's EVERYTHING. I'd said what should have been said over a million times but somehow it's just not sinking in. In fact, nothing seems to have registered.

I'd tried putting myself in her shoes but failed. I don't know what's going on in her head. The head whose thoughts I thought I once knew so well. She seems to be swimming in her own thoughts, oblivious to the world. It's so frustrating cos everything is hanging so precariously on a precipice. One small wrong move & it could tip either one of us over.

I must be doing something wrong but I just don't know what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...