Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Happy birthday Ju darling!

Celebrated one of my most favourite person's birthday last Friday - Juliana darling! Her belated birthday actually. Like always whenever we meet up, we always had fun!

Japanese buffet in Akira Restaurant located @ Link Hotel
Darling Meg with all my other darlings
Haven't met dear dear Miko in such a looong while!
Adjourned to NOSTALGIA across the street to satiate our beer lust
These 3 ladies are the stars ✯✯✯ in my life
Wishing you all the best that life have to offer my dear girl
Looked up & saw the sky overcast with clouds.
And of course, I can't resist the urge to get arty-farty :p
I ♡ my BFFs!

P.S. I apologise for the bleahness of this post ........ my brain's pretty fried from Meg's homework :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...