Thursday, October 11, 2007

Whew ........

I can finally breathe a sigh of relief because I was discharged today and the doctors didn't find anything major that contributed to the legs swelling.

I am sorry that I have worried everyone. Thank you to my dear friends and family for their concern. And also my dear darlings Marilyn and Kelly for dropping by to see me. I love you gals! And of course not forgetting my sweetheart Ken for enduring the uncomfortable chair/ bed each time I get warded :p

Now that I know my kidneys are probably more prone to problems than the norm, I would have to watch what I eat closely. Go easy on the salt and drink loads of water. It's a real toughie for me because I love salty food and I never drink plain water. Besides I don't drink enough water anyway. It's a job hazard as I try to restrict water intake during the day since I am out all the time and I hated going to dirty public loos. That all will have to change though as much as I don't like it.

No choice but gotta PERSERVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...