Sunday, September 17, 2006

Great steamboat weather

Ken had a sudden craving for steamboat and the rest spurred on by him, decided that they too have a craving for steamboat. Hence we made a date to go for steamboat on Friday.

Come early morning of Friday and Marilyn excitedly text me that the weather's wonderful for steamboat. And I do have to agree with her. It's a wet and very cold Friday. Perfect!

All of us turned up at Marina with the exception of Kelly. The poor girl is working so hard, I haven't seen her in a long while now. As usual we were all very late but yet just in time for each other. (I know it sounds very chim but dwell into it a for a while and you'll get it.)

We were famished and hungry with anticipation, so the moment we sat down, we attacked the food. So much so that we completely forgot about taking photos. It's been a very long time since all of us sat down like that, eating and chatting.

Thomas and Ju had to adjourn for some 'hand exercises' after the meal and so the rest of us decided to carry on with our usual weekly activity - movie in Tampines.

I don't know about the rest but Ken and I enjoyed ourselves tremendously. Great food and great friends for company. I am contented :)



Love you girls sooooo much!
We were seated as if we were in a Japanese blind date - girls on one side and the guys the other
Introducing M1, M2 and M3
The aftermath of our attack
Decided to post some random pics from my handphone. Here's one of Leto yawning
Megan in her ballet class
Oops the flash.....
Can you spot her? The one right in the centre.
There she is, my little ballerina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...