Thursday, March 09, 2006

Zarina's last day at the clinic

I was out for dinner with the girls from the clinic tonight. Well technically speaking, most of us except for one, are not from the clinic anymore. Many have resigned after me. And the reason that we were meeting up was because it's Zarina's last day at work.

It's a real sad fact that the clinic could not retain the good staffs. The air has become so poisonous there that anyone who is sane enough are scrambling to leave. I still have a very soft spot for the clinic and I fear for its worse should it remain this way. Likewise I have an even softer spot for my colleagues (ex-colleagues rather) and feel extremely sad that they are so unhappy there.

I miss all of them so much and I miss even more the good old days where we work side by side with each other. I don't think we'll ever have a chance to all work together again. And I don't think I will ever get any colleagues that half measure up to them. They were my pillars of strength that kept me going during those long bleak hours.

Trista was not there last night. And girl if you are reading this, let me tell you that you are being missed terribly. Christy and Trista are the 2 poor souls that will still be trapped there. I can feel your miseries. I fervently pray that both of you will find what you want soon. In the meantime, remain strong. I will always be here. Just like how you all have been there for me.

I am really happy for Zarina and I want to wish her all the best in her future endeavours.

*Oh Zarina babe, take pride and joy in knowing that they are going to have a real hard time coping without you and your expertise! ;)*


I love them so!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...