Saturday, March 18, 2006

Thank you

Having Megan in my life has made me realise how blessed I am. But when I sit down and think harder, I am truly more blessed than I think I am.

Everyone around me has loved me unconditionally and never fails to lend me a helping hand when I need them. All this in spite of me being at real bad in keeping in touch. I was never really there for anybody but none have desserted me.

I would like to make use of this post to thank all that have made a difference in my life. Firstly to both my mum and Aunty Mary for their motherly love and concern. To Shirley and Ruiyi, my TKGS classmates, for not forgetting me and helping me when I most needed it. To Linley, if you are reading this, please do not think that I have forgotten all that I have owed you. To the girls from the clinic, Trista, Zarina, Christy, Siti and Liza, for believing in me. To the DBB6 for all their love. To Nelly for always being there.

Though I have never said it and I may display the most bochap attitude ever, I will carry to my grave the things that all of you have done for me. I am eternally grateful to everyone and I will never be who I am, if not for all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...