Friday, September 09, 2005

Bitches withdrawal syndrome

Sorry for that long lull folks. But I'm finally back!
I know.... I know.... Thinking I tuang right? Thinking I yng yng cheng cheng also don't want to update blog right? Sigh..... let me begin to explain myself.
Those who don't have kids probably won't understand. It's school holidays now and when this phenomenon happens, little children turns into terrifying energizer bunnies. Likewise with Megan..... Getting her to sleep every night becomes a tactical warfare. And believe me, the aftermath isn't pretty. There are many a times I find myself wishing that I'm doing the triathlon instead of being here coaxing her to sleep (alright maybe not quite as drastic as a triathlon but you get the gist).
Other than coping with Meg, I've been having nights after nights of family gathering cos my sis is back from UK. Oh my sis is a tattoo artist by the way, so if anyone is thinking of having one done, contact me.
As if those are not enough to keep me busy, I'm also frantically looking for a job. Typing resume (I've managed to get mine to 6 long pages), cover letters, start calling all long lost friends to hook me up with something. Well you know, the SOP of looking for a job.
I guess this will have to do for now. I hope that I'll have have some pics to show you people after the weekend.
On an ending note, I need to tell the Devils' Bitches that I feel terrible for neglecting them these past weeks. I haven't been keeping in close contact with you gals but it doesn't mean I don't think about you. Each & everyone of you are kept close to heart at all times. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my schedule will improve next week, then I can finally meet you all. I miss you bitches so much that I think I'm starting to get 'bitches withdrawal syndrome' (If there's such a thing). *SOB........ SOB*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...