Thursday, September 15, 2005

Interviews

I'm on leave today. Before anyone gushes at how shiok my life is - it is unpaid, mind you....... I've been taking so many unpaid leave that my last day with the clinic is till the end of the month instead of the 23rd.
Which is just as well since I haven't found a job. I've been to 2 interviews (actually make that 1 as I was called back for the 2nd interview). However I'm not too keen on this one cos it's really far away, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they won't select me.
I've got another lined up on Monday & whilst I'm typing this, another called me to go for an interview asap. Whoppee!!! (I'd better be chop chop on this post.)
I took leave to accompany my sweetheart for a check up today. You know what that means........... *covers face* I can't join the bitches for the gathering tonight. I know I sound like a broken record but here it goes again...... I'm so so sorry darlings, I promise to make it up some other time. *hangs head*
Gonna go get dressed now, keep your fingers & toes crossed for me on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...