Monday, June 18, 2012

I'm 36!

I have to confess that I haven't been in the best of moods recently. Devastated & distraught - Celebrating my birthday was probably the last thing on my mind. The moodiness was further exacerbated by Meg declaring that she is going to go Pulau Ubin on my birthday with her BFF instead. 

Hence, I declared to my family that I do not want a cake nor a celebration this year. I think my mum was kinda disturbed by it because we celebrate every occasion in this family. Since I didn't want to go out for food, mum decided to order take-aways of my favourite food and have a quiet dinner at home. 

This was way better cos I can have an assortment of all my favourite food in the comfort of my home

I was initially really upset with Meg but she more than made up for it by secretly baking me a gorgeous cake! My mum let me in on the secret that Meg baked it without any help while everyone was out working. The poor girl couldn't find the egg beater & had to do it manually!

Meg even bought a special candle!

With my 2 baby girls. I'm lucky & blessed. I can't ask for more :)

Nothing else matters as long as I have my family with me

My wish? Start slimming down!!!

The cake was so so good! Very moist & not too sweet - just nice :) I'm not saying that just cos Meg baked it for me! It was a very unbiased review. Meg says she got the cake recipe online. I'm really proud of her, I've got to admit that she's all grown up now. I have never even baked a cake in my entire 36 years of existence! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...