Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Bonjour Paris & Hello Oxford: last leg

I don't know why I am doing this to myself. But I feel a need to finish blogging about this Paris & Oxford trip. All the more so by completing it today. A need for closure, perhaps? No, I didn't forget. Happy 8th anniversary to myself ……...

Woke up to an amazing delicious breakfast. I should really make it a habit to have breakfast in Singapore.



Uniz brought us for shopping in Bicester Village! Outlet shopping - love max!


Lunch in Carluccio's




Rene treated us in their favourite tapas restaurant

Uniz & Rene got Leto a babysitter so that we can go drinking!

The next day, we're left to our own devices. I love this coat that I bought from FCUK!


Uniz rushed down to town to meet us for lunch

Uniz is so happy that we're there to eat Japanese food with her cos Rene & Leto are not fans.

Love the chopstick concept

I'm missing my sister so much. It's really hard to be so far away from family.


Our mission was to bring Leto back to Singapore for Chinese New Year. So mission accomplished! I like the kid's meal on board SQ flight so much better than the adult's :p

Welcome home card from Megan! She'd really missed me!

There! I've done it. It's the end I guess …….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...