Saturday, June 09, 2012

A belated celebration continued - Lavaedge

As promised, you didn't have to wait too long for this post :p

Brought mum & Erykca to one of my current hangout - Lavaedge located in Changi City Point

I looove their unique spicy escargots but I'd recommend that you eat them without the pastries though. It's a tad too thick & thus conceals the taste of the escargots.

Erykca agrees with me that it's one of the best Caesar salad we'd ever had. Granted, you should take my opinion with a pinch of salt but never doubt Erykca. She's got one of the best palate around!

The choice for both mum & Erykca

They serve surprisingly good food for a watering hole!

The Ravioli can do with another minute or so of cooking but the plating is so pleasing that I'm willing to overlook that :)

My favourite time of the day - Dessert time!

I know beer is not synonymous with dessert but I NEVER fail to order them when I'm here for drinks in the evening ♥

Their Vanilla Panna Cotta is a must-have! 

I noticed there's a promotion featuring set lunches. So if you're working around Changi Business Park, I'd strongly urge you to go there & give it a try.
However strangely, for a Sunday afternoon, the bistro bar was surprisingly empty. A huge contrast to the bustling atmosphere within the mall. The pricing is definitely not a problem because with all the food & drinks we had ordered, the bill came up to slightly lesser than $150 including taxes for 4 of us.

Definitely no problem with the food, price, ambience & service. So I gathered that this could be due to the location. I think many are not aware of its existence as it's located outside the mall with no directional signages. And for those who do, are probably hesitant to enter, seeing it being empty. Weird human psychology, isn't it? How we always associate good food with crowd or long queues. 

Go on. Take your first step & you might find that you like Lavaedge as much as I do. And maybe I might even see you there during happy hours!

Cya soon peeps! xoxo

Lavaedge Restaurant & Bar
5 Changi Business Park Central 1
Changi City Point (The Oasis)
#01-72/73
Singapore 486038
Tel: 6636 3226 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...