Monday, April 27, 2009

Bento #3

In the box: sauteed tomato, heart-shaped poached carrots, automobile-shaped pasta with luncheon meat (likewise had bought this lunch box from Japan last year)

There were no bentos for the past few days because I had been away at a company retreat in Amara Santuary Resort Sentosa. For those who still remembered, I was there the year before for team building as well. It was a great break away from work and kudos to the BHPT committee who planned it really well. I had a most enjoyable time and definitely bonded with my great bunch of colleagues!

In the bag: Yan Yan Kids biscuit stick & strawberry cream (a treat for Meg)

As you can tell by now, Meg's nuts about Cinamoroll. She's got a set of Cinamoroll fork/ spoon & I was so happy to find a box to match in Daiso

Meg's kinda sick of the lunch bag that I bought her from Japan & had requested that I use this new one. Another great find from Daiso!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...