Monday, January 16, 2006

Uncle Thomas' Birthday

It's been a long while since I last post. Been suffering from writer's block for the longest time. I'm not too sure if I've got my inspiration back but I do know that I've got to try blogging again somehow. So just bear with me if things just don't sound quite right ok?
I'm sorry if I've caused some of you to worry about me with my previous post (I've taken that down). I'm perfectly alright now. Things aren't really that bad but it always seem like the end of the world at the time when a problem occurs. Blogging being the first avenue where I vent my frustrations, words tends to run away with me. I can't help it if I'm a drama mama sometimes :p
We celebrated Uncle Thomas' (Ken's dad) birthday last night. But prior to that, we went to take a walk around Chinatown in the afternoon. Chinatown was really crowded! As Meg was whining about the heat, we didn't manage to do much Chinese New Year shopping. But I did manage to get Megan 2 cheongsams though. You'll have to wait for new year to see how Meg look in her new clothes! In the end, Ken and I decided that we'll go down there again on our own so that we can actually get some shopping done.
At night, we adjourned to a Sze Chuan restaurant in.......... hmmmm which hotel is it now? Park Plaza Royal I think. Thank goodness Megan was alot more cooperative during the night and managed to entertain us non-stop. I ate so much that I thought I was going to puke while riding in the car.
That's about as much as I can write for now. Definitely not recovered from my writer's block yet..............

Posing in front of Chinatown Point. I enlarged this pic so that you can see how awful Meg was sitting. I nearly fainted after taking the pic and realised that's the way she's been sitting.
I made her sit properly and took another shot. (Not much better but still an improvement.)
In Funan Centre - Ken made sure that I zoomed in on the phrase that says 'bu bu gao shen'.
I love the dry ice effect! (So does Megan)
Did I ever mention how much I love being part of Ken's family?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...