Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Bonjour Paris & Hello Oxford - Day 4

I'm not sure if things had changed before or after the trip. In retrospect, things had never changed.

Finishing up our supply of cup noodles early in the morning as this was our last day in Paris


Unbelievable but we headed right back to Laduree for breakfast once again!

My trusted translator. It kinda made life a little easier.

I'd so go back to Paris just for their French Toast


My hunt for Miu Miu begins! I'm not leaving Paris without anything from Miu Miu :p

Got so impossibly lost trying to find the Miu Miu store. 



Our last sumptuous meal in Paris, in a cosy restaurant just opposite our apartment

And all too soon (like all things in life), it's time for goodbye as we head back to the apartment to collect our luggages.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...