Monday, May 21, 2012

Meeting Beano & Prince

Once again a mega big thank you to all that had contributed to Beano's medical bills! 

Meet Beano

Although Beano's head was still wrapped up, I was relieved to know that there was a marked improvement from when he was first brought in.

Sherry with a big big heart

I'm in love with that little pink nose!

I heard that just before I arrived, Beano was really active & naughty! That must means he's so much better :)

Who is the lucky one that will get to keep Beano as their pet? You perhaps? Beano needs a home ...... 

Meet Prince. Prince was rescued from a puppy mill. How can anyone be so cruel? (picture from HOPE Dog Rescue)

This is Prince now & he's the smallest sweetest thing ever ......

While Beano seems to be on the bend, Prince is not so lucky. His blood count does not seem to be going up & the vet thinks it might be the dreaded 'C'. How much more suffering can this miserable small tiny thing take? 

After meeting Prince & Beano, I know they will be close to my heart & I'll have them in all my prayers. I am thankful to HOPE Dog Rescue for reaching out to these stray and abandoned dogs. I am even more thankful for fosters, like Sherry, who opened up their hearts and homes to help rehabilitate these dogs before they are able to find a home. 

I can't do much but I'm going to continue my endeavor of raising funds for these dogs whenever the need arise. I hope you all will continue to lend your support. 

Finally Say No to Puppy Mills! Do not buy your dogs from pet shops. Adopt if you can. 

Peace out ........


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...