Thursday, May 17, 2012

Fund-raising for Beano - mission accomplished!

My goal of raising $1000 for Beano's medical bills had been accomplished in a mere 2 days! Thank you all so much for opening your hearts & wallets to the cause. I'm consoled that there's hope in mankind after all. 

Fund-Raising List 
  1. Esther Low - $100
  2. Megan Yap - $20
  3. Marilyn Chan - $100
  4. Joey Tan - $100
  5. Sherry Heng - $50
  6. Kenneth Lim - $50
  7. Nelly Tan - $20
  8. Geraldine Chen - $100
  9. Serene Koh - $50
  10. Melissa Oh - $50
  11. Pat Seah - $100
  12. Loh Sien Chi - $50
  13. Jerraine Ng -$100
  14. Jesslyn Choo - $50
  15. Jason Khaw - $60
Total to-date (17/5/12): $1000

Other than those awesome people mentioned-above, I must give thanks to the many others  that came forward to offer help and money. Kind folks like Celene, Jeannie, Aurora, Sal, Serina & Annabelle. I had to reject them because I had raised just about enough for Beano's estimated medical bills. 

To many, it's blind faith & 100% trust in me that it's not a scam. Thank you. Don't worry it's not misplaced. I'll be visiting Beano on Saturday & passing on the donations to the hospital. I'll get a receipt from them and then post it here. Hopefully I can get some pics of brave Beano too! Let's keep our fingers crossed and say a prayer that Beano would be so much better by the time I see him on Saturday.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...