Sunday, April 08, 2012

Bonjour Paris & Hello Oxford - Day 2

Loads of pics in this post because I can't decide which ones to leave out :p

Our 1st stop was to Ladurée in Saint Honoré for breakfast!

It's interesting to note that almost half of the patrons here are Japanese

It's said that macarons originated from here <3

I was madly in love with the french toast 

Bon Appétit

Our next stop is Champs Elysées but in order to take in the sights, we walked instead of taking the metro.

And that was extremely commendable of me because I was walking with a really bad limp & the weather was still freezing cold!

One of my favourite pics - unedited!

In the end, we went on a merry-go-round! I totally regretted not taking the metro.

Consolation - at least we got to see the Eiffel Tower in the day


Guess where's our 1st stop in Champs Elysées?

Ladurée again! Check out the price tag …….
Bought some souvenirs for our loved ones back home

Not totally dark yet but I can't walk another step. Not with my bad knees & weighed down with so many shopping bags. So off we go back in a cab.

Can you imagine our damage just on day 2 alone??!

4 comments:

  1. Next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesn't fail me just as much as this one. After all, I know it was my choice to read through, however I really thought you would have something useful to talk about. All I hear is a bunch of crying about something you could fix if you were not too busy looking for attention.
    my site: education

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind feedback, ANONYMOUS. But I live only to please 1 person and it's just too bad that the person is not you.

      With all my love,
      Esther The Very Gorgeous

      Delete
  2. Been there done that.. but i must admit u covered more grounds in 3 days than i did!!!! From Dog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...