Sunday, September 25, 2011

Wherever my pink boots take me - Grand Canyon, Arizona

All too soon, Monday is here again. Need a little perk-me-up to try make me last the entire week.

I get to go on the Grand Canyon Skywalk!
Breathtaking!




Can't imagine if I were to slip!
Please don't ask me what I was wearing. Way too early to think properly. The only thing on my mind was to dress warm.
With the group
Absolutely love this pic of Dionne - She's the epitome of style & all things expensive! 
Our lunch! But it's one that we'll never forget. It was one of pure agony. The wind was so strong that my brownie was blown away so many times! Watch the video to judge for yourself.



My lovelies


Have you ever seen such blue sky?
Brrrrr …….


Awesome pals

Explored our last stop at the Grand Canyon. A cowboy town. 
It's just the 3 of us though. The wind was so strong that the rest were contented to be huddled in the bus.
No regrets braving the wind
Cos we had so much fun!
Cactuses on the desert!
We even got to stop by Hoover Dam :D

1 comment:

  1. Hello there, You've done an excellent job. I'll certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I'm confident they'll be benefited from this web site.
    My page lady recepcyjne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...