Thursday, September 22, 2011

Lil' Sweethearts - Polka-dotted ruffled sleeveless top & lace gathered skirt

Sorry about the short hiatus. Since I'd discovered Hell's Kitchen & MasterChef, I'd been inseparable from the google box. I know…... I know…… It's been around for the longest time but I'd never ever been interested in food programs on the telly. Till now that is. *shrugs*

These pics of Marissa had been sitting around in my Picnik folder waiting to be published & it's about high time :p

Introducing gorgeous mummy - Melissa!

The tree was a major ouch for Marissa

Bubblies of another kind :p

<3 her smile!

Show-casing Polka-dotted ruffled sleeveless top ($13.80) & lace gathered skirt ($14.80)

Remember to quote gorgeous01 for 10% discount off all purchases!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...