Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Nakhon Kitchen

We were here for Simon's farewell lunch last week. I'd never knew of its existence prior to that & was pleasantly surprised that such yummilicious Thai food is available in the heartlands. I just had to bring the family here again for dinner tonight! (Not the bestest of food pictures cos everyone was real hungry & didn't allow me more than 1 attempt on the pics :p) Totally value for $$$ but be warned of the long queue though.

P.S. And thanks to Elaine who introduced me to blogpress so that I can blog real-time direct from my iPhone! (Picture quality not as good but I'm not complaining!)





Address: Blk 136 Bedok North Ave 3, #01-166 Singapore
Tel: +65 6245 5548
Opening Hours
Daily: 12pm–3pm, 5.30pm–10pm

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...