Saturday, March 05, 2011

I am number four


John (Alex Pettyfer) is an extraordinary teen, masking his true identity and passing as a typical high school student to elude a deadly enemy seeking to destroy him. Three like him have already been killed ... he is Number Four.



Director:

D.J. Caruso

I just got back from watching 'I am number four' and since Mr. Sandman hasn't come to claim me yet, I thought I'd do a short (& I meant really short) review on it. Been ages since I did a movie review :p

The movie starts off really slow & it pretty much stayed slow almost all the way. Things only started picking up in the last 20 minutes. But to be fair, when the pace picked up, my eyes stayed glued to the screen. If only the entire show was as good as its last 20 minutes. I guess you can tell it was really quite a let-down.

What made the show bearable was the cute beagle and a delicious-looking Alex Pettyfer (self-explanatory). On the opposite end of the spectrum though, was Diana Agron (Sarah). She's such a pain to watch. She had only 1 expression throughout the movie and she was not pretty enough to distract me from her bad acting. Definitely a teen flick. Verdict? I give it 2 and a half popcorns out of 5.

Oh and it looks likely that there's a sequel looming in the near future. Will I watch it? Yes - only if they keep Alex Pettyfer :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...