Friday, May 23, 2008

Mother's day & Erycka's birthday

Mother's day? I know this way backdated but well ...... you know the rest of the story :p

Erycka and I decided to do things a little differently for mother's day this year. Instead of the usual dinner, we decided to bring her for a movie in GV Gold Class. All of us haven't been to the Gold Class cinema before. And it was such a treat! Hee~ I totally looove it! It was sheer luxury lying down on that comfortable chair drinking hot cocoa and enjoying the movie at the same time. But the depressing thing is that regular cinema is not good enough anymore. And nobody in his right mind goes to GV Gold all the time of course. So now I am looking for a good movie and occasion to justify going to GV Gold again :p And before it completely slip my mind, we watched Nim's Island. It's a pretty good movie and its brought me back to my teenager days where I still read fantasy books.

Walking around Vivo City after the show
Then we decided on dinner in Marche cos mum hasn't tried it before
I love these 2 cute faces!
My sweetheart
This little imp loves posing for the camera now
Wahaha! You can't see it but Meg's ice-cream is blocked. This pic is suppose to represent Meg enjoying her ice-cream while Ken is mad that he had none. No one told her how to pose. She's just a natural! Perfect chemistry with Ken :)
Meg loves her grandma
I love you mum!
My wonderful family
I got a surprise cake for Erycka. She had no idea I was going to celebrate her birthday at the same time.
Gorgeous! Gorgeous!
I love my sis!
Meg had initially wanted to take a pic with these cows but beat a hasty retreat when she saw their big eyes up close.
But eventually, we did manage to coax her to sit on it.
I saw this tube dress while walking in Vivo. When I walked up close to it, I was initially disappointed cos it indicated that it's a flowy skirt instead. The 1st thought that came to mind was that it's way too long for me. However the sales person said that it can be used as a tube dress too & so I started considering if I should get it. I asked Meg for her opinion (she still thinks that it's a skirt not a tube dress). And she said "I think you're too short for it." -_-""
Later that week, had a gathering with Erycka and my cousin, Ling. A gathering cos Erycka will be going to UK to work soon and Ling to start her own business in Bangkok.
My attempt at being artistic :pThe 3 of us are super cam whores but yet this was the only pic taken that night! The sky must be falling!?
On the actual day of Erycka's birthday (May 10), we decided to have Teppanyaki at home.
Megan the 'poser'
Meg is in charge of setting up the cake
Don't know why but I can't turn this cake around so this will have to do :p
Meg's favourite - funny faces!
My supportive family
Happy birthday dear sister. I know I am going to miss you so so much when you move to London. Remember that I love you, ok? sob~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...