Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Destination?

I've never been more weary. Each single step seems to take a huge effort out of me. The light at the end of the tunnel has dimmed somehow. I can't see where I am heading. Can someone please remind me where my destination is again?

I seem to be going round and round in circles. I went through so much just to come back to where I had started from in the beginning. I thought that I had learnt life's lesson well but actually I've learnt nothing at all. Nought. A big fat zero.
As Megan cries, I sat down to cry with her. God forbid but I suggested that perhaps she stays with her dad (that would take away the reason I need to wake up everyday). It only made her cry harder. I don't know how to cope anymore. I just don't. It's taking too much out of me. Too many things.........
Everything was going so well, so how did I get so disillusioned? I don't know. I really don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...