Thursday, June 01, 2006

Mum's Birthday

I have got so much photos to post that I don't know where to start. Somehow the blog won't take so many photos in one post and therefore I have divided my one post into three instead.

We started our very first healthy weekend last Sunday. For those who have read Ju's blog, will know that we had a full day lined up last Sunday. But before I started the day with the girls, I went for Dim Sum in Toa Payoh with my family. It's to celebrate my mum's birthday.
On Tuesday, I brought Megan to watch the Hi-5 in the Singapore Expo.
Alright, I don't have enough time to elaborate. Look at the photos and try to decipher all the events for yourselves okay?

My beloved mum and daughter

Meg is the apple of her grandparents' eyes
I made Meg walk around the table to take photos with everyone
Brazil supporters (well for me, it's actually more a fashion statement)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...