Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Life's great

Just wanted to drop a quick note to tell everyone that I am doing fine. (Just in case all of you forget about me.) Have been neglecting my blog as I'm kinda caught up with my new work and keeping Megan company. One of the reason that I've switched job is so that I can hopefully spend more time with her and I am finally doing it. In regards to the new job, I am enjoying myself very much so far. Right now in all aspects of my life, I am doing very well. In fact, it couldn't have been more perfect than now :)

Well gotta run, but not before I upload the photos that I had problems uploading last week.


Met up with my beloved TKGS classmates (I really miss those times in school)

Dear Shirley and Ruiyi

Sweet Shirley secretly slipped off to buy each of us a cake. Our birthdays are mere days apart. With the other 2 birthday girls - Celeste & Ailian *Boo hoo ~ all of us are 30 now*
Proudly showing of my cake
Can't resist putting up this clip of lovable Megan before I end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...