Monday, April 24, 2006

Meg has chicken pox :(

So sorry folks. I know that it's been an awfully long time since I last updated. I know of at least one person that has complained.

This month is simply terrible. Tons and tons of work to do, working till 10pm every night and packing in the extra hours even on Saturday and Sunday. I can barely wait for this month to be over so that I can finally take a breather.

As if things are not bad enough, Meg is down with chicken pox. I was working late as usual in the office on Tuesday when my mum called me to say that Meg has spots all over her body. Poor poor Meg. I feel so guilty for not having her the vaccinated against chicken pox. So all mothers out there, if you still haven't done so for your kids, my advice is that you have them innoculated real soon. My heart aches to see Meg all covered in spots.


But what makes it worse is that I cannot even take leave to take care of her. Understandably she's all clingy and whiney. She demands my attention but I can't offer that to her. There's just simply too much work and I still need to work late every night.

Okay that's Meg asking for me again. Gotta run......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...