Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Bento #25 - Kirby sandwich

In the box: Kirby luncheon meat sandwich, baked beans, young sweet corn, cherry tomatoes

Hmmmm ........ still awake at this hour. Looking at the time now, it looks like I won't be getting any sleep for the night even if I wanted to. The irony is I really do want to sleep now. I'm close to passing out right here. Just too bad that I have to leave for work in an hour. The night's already passed and so guess I can't cry over spilled milk, life goes on whether I like it or not.

Anyway back to the bento. Kirby would have looked much better if I had ham instead of luncheon meat. So for those of you thinking of trying this, use ham. But if like me, you're caught unprepared, then just do the best you can with whatever you have on hand. So much like life, isn't it? You can only try to make do with whatever card, life deals out and then hope for the best.

Geez ........ I had suddenly gained profound wisdom overnight :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...