Thursday, July 21, 2005

Devils Bitches 5 & a half

My utmost apologies. Past weeks were total hell for me. It's just impossible to blog at that kind of schedule I was working on. Gee... not very good is it? Already slagging after only 4 posts. Hmmm, I wonder how the rest of the bitches kept up at it? (erm... with the exception of dear JuJu of course!)

The bitches are meeting up today, in fact I think they are bitching right this moment as I'm typing this. So why am I not there? Like I mentioned, work's a mad house & I can hardly keep up. I think I owe it to Meg & my love ones, to hang around the house when I get the chance to.

At this rate that I'm going, I think the bitches can disown me very soon. In fact, I've even came up with an ingenius name for us - DEVILS BITCHES 5 & a half ( the half being me). I'm starting to wonder if they can offer me a part time position instead.


I owe the rest of the bitches a post each & I promise to get it up as soon as I can.

Till then.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...