Tuesday, June 28, 2005

First Post

After being cooped up at home for the past few days from being so sick, at least I had something productive to show for it. My very own blog! I know it's still fairly plain but I'll try my best to improve on it. If anyone of you out there have any good ideas, do let me know k. And of course all of you better link me up! (you know who you are)

This bout of flu has hit me really hard. The highest temperature recorded was 39.5 degrees celsius. Although it has now subsided, it's still refusing to go away completely. And after 6 days, I'm still running a fever. If this carries on, my brain cells are all gonna be fried. I think I can feel the effects already. And of course the other negative effect is I'm gonna be out of a job real soon if I carry on taking MC.

So sadly yes, I'm going back to work inspite of the fact that I'm still feeling horrid. Sigh it's a cold materialistic world that we live in, isn't it? Okay okay...... I'm just plain lazy. There I've said it! I'm just really looking for something I can blame on.

Sweet dear Noelle came by my place today to look in on sick old me. That has really cheered me up! I know there are people who thinks otherwise of us devils' bitches, but to me, they are the sweetest people I've ever known.

Alright I'm going to take it easy on this one, afterall I'm still sick remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...