Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Apple

My 2nd post is specially dedicated to the Devil's Bitches. In fact the next 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th posts will be on each one of them individually. It's going to be something like a mini series, you know. Hahaha....

Well for those who don't know who or what's the "Devil's Bitches", please allow me to give a brief introduction. There were once 6 gals (who couldn't have been more far apart in terms of personality & character) used to frequent a nightspot called 'Devil's Bar'. Consequently they got to know each other there & fell in love (yes, all 6 of them). From then on, inspite of outgrowing Devil's Bar, they never outgrew each other & remain true friends for a long time to come. And that's where Devil's Bitches originated.



    Me with Apple in Devil's Bar

Apple
It's ironical that Apple & I can become such close friends given the circumstances that we met. I first saw her dancing on the bar top of Devil's Bar & thought to myself 'Oh god, she's such a poser!' Well things got worse on that night, when I got invited by Ken to the hotel room that the group was sharing. As no one else was expecting me, the gals naturally didn't welcome my intrusion & I could feel hostility coming from each of their pores. Then to top it all off, someone shot me a smart remark & Apple promptly gave a real loud laugh. Such a b****! Ooooh how I hated her.

Hahaha.... Things were a blur after that. I don't really understand what happened but we just clicked. As I hanged out with her more because of our respective boyfriends, I started to see another side of her. The really beautiful side that people has overlooked. Not unlike me before, people tended to misjudge her based on her appearance & dressing.

Apple is someone exuding self confidence & dares to speak up for what is right. She knows it's her perogative to flaunt her gorgeous figure & makes no attempt to be hypocritical about it. I know there are those who thinks she's a show off but hey at least she's upfront about it. She's a go-getter & believes in living life to the fullest. Shouldn't you flaunt it while you can?

And of course with Apple around, life is never boring. She's a live-wire & never fails to bring the house down. She not only tells jokes but cos she's so so blur, she's also often the butt of the joke. But do you know what's the most endearing trait about Apple? She never minded being the joke. She is so confident that she can laugh at herself. Now tell me, there ain't many girls that can do that.

So by this juncture, all of you must have conjure Apple up to be a wild unreliable partying girl. Well that's way too distorted. She can be as homely as can be & also proven herself to be a true friend. Someone I know I can count on in times of trouble.

I love you Apple the way you are & I 'm truly glad that you are my friend. *Muacks Muacks*

*P.S. Just in case you people think I couldn't count, there's a short break in the mini series & the 3rd post will be on my colleague whose last day with me is tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...